2.27.2009

New Idea

The purpose of a blog is to keep people updated with what is going on in your head, right? If my definition is correct, and please tell me if I am wrong, I am going to start a project. Before I go into it, I love music, all music. My ipod isn't where I want it but getting there :) I have songs from all ends of the spectrum.With that said; once a week I'm going to pick a song that sums up my week or what goals I have for the next week...that kind of thing. For this past week's pick, Come Away With Me~Norah Jones. Why,  you wonder? Well allow me to tell you why :) It's been a restless week and to be honest, anywhere but here would be nice. I love to drive and explore and be adventurous, it's hard to implement that when I have responsibilities at home. I am physically on campus or at work but mentally, a million miles away. 
Another reason why I chose Norah Jones is, I love the style, tone, color, beat, and variety of Norah Jones. This song calms my nerves and for anyone in Res Life this week has been chaos. When I listened to Come Away With Me, I though of taking off at night with my best friend and seeing where we end up. I love being spontaneous and believe this song offers that. So there you have it my friends...Kelly's pick of the week. Please comment on the post and let me know what you think of my new idea, song suggestions, and that kinda thing.  

~Your new found DJ~

2 comments:

Sarah Marie said...

I love that song too. It makes me feel so much better in the end. Especially after a week like this.

Anonymous said...

That's a really good idea!

I don't know the song...