5.08.2009

I apologize for the late blogging and not keeping you updated in my life. It's been crazy these past few weeks. I've been in the process of moving into an apartment...eh moving. I vow never to move until I get married, and even then he should be open to moving in with me. I have most of my stuff here at the apartment but still have to go back to the dorms today to clean and get the rest of my stuff. In which I am seriously contemplating throwing away. I started this moving process last week and will finally be in by this weekend, crazy right? I assure you it's not because I am that slow. As I said earlier, last week was nuts. I graduated a week ago! I still can't believe that I am a college grad. All the glory goes to God because it was He who got me through this. Anyway OK so graduation, as you can imagine it's stressful to graduate. There are a thousand things going on in order for one to walk across the stage. Like calling in and pronouncing your name, turning in a thousand papers to the records office, oh yeah and trying to round up the family! Graduation day finally arrived and that day was nuts. A few of my family members were supposed to be at my apartment with my bedroom furniture at 9, they did not show up until 12. Yep....that's right they were three hours late. But despite all the running around and stress we got it done and I was on time to the arena. 
The next day my grandpa called me to say that one of my aunts died that morning. Friday and Saturday was a weekend home. Along with Sunday being my graduation party and I had to speak at a church back home because I'm going to Armenia in September and need support. I stayed with my uncle Tim and aunt Rebecca last weekend and it was a lot of fun. Aunt Rebecca was really busy but I got to hang out with Timmy all weekend and I really enjoyed it. He spoiled me, lol. I also went to a book sale and got a lot of really interesting books that I'm so eager to read. That's what I want to do this summer in celebration of being a college grad...finally reading what I want to read. I've been reading a book about Mary Tudor, the bloody Mary girl. And let me tell ya...wow she was an interesting person along with her father. 
In honor of the storm that is happening right now, literally and not figuratively, a good song for the week would be one by Todd Agnew, Grace like Rain. If you're not familiar with Agnew, I suggest that you download a few songs by him. Some of my favorites include the Martyrs Song, Better Question, and Grace like Rain. 
On a side note...this guy on the food channel is an odd one. Enjoy your weekend and again I am really sorry for not being on top of this blog like I should have been. 

1 comment:

Sarah Marie said...

yeah my little college grad!