3.23.2009

Sorry for the late post, it's been an interesting week. I finally went to the doctor and have an infection in my bronchial tubes. Happy moment right? But I must say that without the help and love of the people of God I would not have found that out. I don't have health insurance therefore, going to the doctor isn't an option for me. A couple from my church paid for my visit and medicine and I will be forever grateful for their service. That was the beautiful end to a horrendous beginning. I missed most of my classes because I was sick with a fever, aches, coughing, no voice but, it's all better now! Thanks to the medicine and the great people that provided it for me :) 
I was out with a friend today and while we were gathering things for an event we were discussing the difficulty of finding a job with the economy the way it is. She was telling me that sometimes all she can do is review Psalm 9:10, "And those who know your name put their trust in you for you, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek you." We put our trust in God because He is worthy. God has not forsaken us, therefore we can trust Him. How amazing is that? God will not forsake His people, we must seek Him. Not seeking in the sense of searching for God behind the trees but, seeking Him to know Him better, to live for Him, yearning to be with Him. Easier said than done, right? Who said following God was easy? However, SO worth it! 
For the song of week, I've decided Strawberry Swing by Coldplay. I really like the song because it's easy to bob your head along to, it's the type of song that takes you back to childhood and all the fond memories. Strawberry Swing is also a relaxing, good mood kind of a song. I recommend you check it out. It has a wonderful tempo, tone, beat, etc. 
Again, sorry for the late post but I hope that you enjoyed reading a shorter one this week :) And please, check out the songs. If you don't like them, tell me why. If you do like them, tell me why. I like getting feedback. Have a fabulous week and remember that we can trust God because He will not forsake us. 

No comments: